Friday 27 August 2010

Hot Toys Wolverine X-Men Origins

Well I'm Starting to get used to this new camera, been out and about taking pictures of various things. 
Thought I'd post some pictures of the Hot Toys Wolverine that I've had for a while. Enjoy :)





The Claws are made from metal, I'm pleased Hot Toys decided to do this and not go the cheap route.




The body they developed for Wolverine is pretty cool, its a balance between form and function. His arms don't have quite as much articulation as I'd liked but hey ho it's a trade off I'm willing to accept.







The likeness to Hugh Jackman is fairly close if you ask me. It's not the
greatest sculpt ever but he has a great facial expression.









2 comments:

  1. Doon, this is an awesome piece I must say. Have you get Wisley Snipes in Blade II. That piece is amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have, really cool isn't it. Really looking forward to future marvel releases, Spiderman will be cool!

    ReplyDelete