Tuesday 20 April 2010

Neca Freddy & Perseus


I stopped in at Forbidden Planet the other day and saw these two, I'm not normally a big buyer of 6" - 7" figures these days but something about them just caught my eye.
Neca's Nightmare on Elm Street (remake) and Clash of the Titans.


The sculpting is pretty good on Freddy and for such a small figure he's really well done. He comes with alternative head which sports a different expression and his little hat comes off (its a soft molded rubber and pretty good quality)


Perseus doesn't look quite as good but has a great range of movement, including a ball jointed neck and ball jointed elbows and knee's. meaning he's pretty damn posable.

Something I thought I'd highlight is the detailing on the rear of his shield. Not bad for 7" scale. Neca's been fairly strong these past couple of years. Covering a lot of cult movies and the Harry Potter series.

Ha he looks so small next to Marcus though.

Freddy and Perseus arguing over who's going to make tea tonight.


Not bad for the price (I think they cost £11.99 or something about there)
Just makes for more clutter on my desk though I suppose haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment