Saturday 17 April 2010

A few photos from my collection.

Well here's a few pics of the stuff I've managed to collect so far. For those that don't collect or know about 1:6 figures, they each stand approx 12 -13 inches in height. Most of the figures I collect are manufactured by a company called Hot Toys, however I do also have a few Enterbay, Medicom, Sideshow and Takara pieces.


I got these cabinets from Ikea, they are actually not too shabby for the price I paid.


These are Hot Toys Figures From Terminator Salvation. Macus (blue coat) and John Connor are two of my favourite figures.


Above is the two DX (deluxe) figures that Hot Toys has produced so far, basically after doing Batman and Joker, they decided to go back and re-do both figures from the ground up. Both have way loads of accessories and both have moving Eyes which operates on the patented mechanic they call P.E.R.S

Ah Arnie! He was my first 'Muscle body' Hot Toy. He has a upper torso that's fully articulated but with a latex skin over the top, giving him a seamless life like appearance without the usual obvious joints.

The girl on the bike is a ZCgirl figure called 'Biker Chick Rosanna' She was well cheap compared to the rest and came with an in scale motor bike! The blonde guy Albert Wesker who is from a game called 'Resident Evil 5'. Hiding in the background on the right is my first and only 'Takara' figure so far.

This is my 'Enterbay' Shelf. The two Bruce Lee's on the left are based on the movie Fist of Fury. The Lee on the right is of course Kato From the Green Hornet Tv Series. And yeah I know Jack Bauer is kind of out of place heh.

Another full Hot Toys shelf, Wolverine, Michael Jackson and Hellboy from Hellboy 2

The three Star Wars Figures here started it all off. I got them cheap on Ebay and I've not looked back since. Incidentally Robocop was also my first Hot Toy figure.


Over the next couple of days I plan to upload more individual pictures of the figures I already own, however as always there's two to three incoming new figures so I'm sure I'll get around to doing some 'unboxing' pictures too.


2 comments:

  1. You have a great collection of Hot Toys figures..Keep collecting :)

    ReplyDelete