Thursday 11 August 2011

Hot Toys T1000 (Terminator 2)

I've had this for a while now but oddly I never got around to photographing him. This is one of my favorite Hot Toys to date. His body has metal panels under the clothing which allows you to stick magnetic bullet holes to him, genius. He comes with 2 full outfits and 2 heads, if your a fellow collector and haven't picked this up yet, I strongly recommend you do. I just wish I had bought the exclusive extra head :(

Btw don't forget to click on the pictures for a proper look at em. They are resized by default to be smaller on the main post.













1 comment:

  1. Thanks Desmond. I feel like over recent months I'm getting a bit better at photography. I look at some of my older posts and can't help but slap myself haha.

    ReplyDelete