Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hot Toys Robocop (Robocop 3 with flightpack version)

If recent news on the net is to be believed,  Hot Toys might be revisiting the Robocop license soon. 
Now that would rock, 1/6 figure quality has increased ten fold in the last 3-4 years and I would love to see what they do with a 1/6 Robocop now.
Anyway to celebrate the news I thought I'd take some picture of my Robocop.
Ah a bit of nostalgia, this was my very first Hot Toys figure. This is what started it all! I'm so pleased I bought it seeing as it's very rare these days. 






Yes the leg does open to reveal his sidearm :)





His helmet is also removable but alas the face is horrific and looks nothing like Peter Weller. The figure was produced in the olden days of Hot Toys and no doubt they just couldn't afford the likeness rights on top of the character rights. Tsk fingers crossed if they do another Robo, they'll rectify this.




1 comment: