Thursday 14 July 2011

Some photography.

Started playing around with my new lighting set up the other day and thought I'd put it to full use photographing some of my collection. There's no particular theme really, just took pictures of the figures I felt inclined to photograph. Hope you enjoy them!
(btw theres quite a lot of pictures, don't forget to click the "read more" below the first picture)

Hot Toys Abigail Whistler (Jessica Beil)

HDR composite picture.

This figures cool. She comes with a fully working bow ha.


This character is from the Wesley Snipes film 'Blade 3' Shame it was a bit poo really.






This is a Takeshi bash that I put together using the Headplay head sculpt.

Enterbays Jack Bauer




Hot Toys Royce as seen in the movie Predators

Above is an HDR composite photograph.



Hot Toys Silk Spectre II



1 comment: