Saturday 3 September 2011

Hot Toys Predator (Predator 1)

Seems like only yesterday that I got my Predator figure, but now Hot Toys are releasing an updated version of this figure (all be it thinly veiled as a "Predators" version) thought I'd dust off good old faithful and take some pictures. Sigh I'm such a fool because I'm totally getting the new Classic Predator. Anyway enjoy.



It's pretty cool how the targeting laser lights up. His plasma caster (shoulder cannon) is full articulated and moves about too.


Classic Arnie vs Predator, battle of the ego's.


I like the fact the Predators dreads are rubber, overall I like the sculpt but theres something just not quite right about the face. 



Below is a picture of the new Classic Predator figure which is soon to be released. Pretty cool looking, I like the fact they included a battle damaged and non damaged helmet. By all accounts the body is much better this time around. Plus it seems they got the head scale right. Although I love my figure, it does suffer from having a huge head haha.


Ooh Shiny!

1 comment:

  1. Bro, though the old one got a big helmet but he has different accessories hanging on his chest. The new one does not have any of that. So, it's still worth for collection.

    ReplyDelete